Up for auction is a prototype Massive Audio Primo P1200.1. Primo is massives newest line of amplifiers, and this prototype is where it all started. This auction is starting at $1 with no reserve. As always good luck, and happy bidding!!!
When something is called "Primo" it has to be the best! So Massive Audio released "Primo Series" amplifiers.
Every Primo amp is "under rated" on power. All models are pretested and will outperform their published CTA 2006 rating. I.C.P. (In Car Performance) is the main design goal.
The PRIMO car audio amplifiers are the best for audiophiles behind a wheel! All PRIMO amps use Mil Spec PCBs, SMD parts, 5 way protection, full MOSFET high grade switching devices and comply with the “World Wide Standards”, “ROHS”, “E-Mark” and are of course more than CTA2006 Compliant. All models feature Built-in OEM Line Converters @ up to 10 Volts input with ATO (Auto Turn On / with no turn on wire needed) and 12 volt output so you can power other applicable 12 volt electronics.
The P1200.1 amplifiers come in a polished aluminum fin-less heat sink with a blue back lit logo. Only top quality 1% resistors, caps, connectors complete the "no compromise design".
Each model supports a "Docking Port" to plug in an optional custom matching 4 Farad Railcap Booster (RCX). Want the best? Go Primo!
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 400mV RMA ~ 10V RMS
- Built-In (ATO) Auto Sensing Turn On Function (Hi-Low Converter)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Inputs)
- Variable Lowpass: 60Hz ~ 220Hz/ 18dB
- 0~12dB Variable Bass Boost (Optional Remote)
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30Hz ~ 120Hz
- Subsonic Filter Control: 0Hz (OFF) ~ 60Hz
- Clipping LED Indicator
- Heavy Duty Power Supply
- Illuminated Logo
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Heat Sink
- Designed and Engineered in U.S.A.
- Proprietary "Bass Kompressor" Circuitry provides Low-Frequency Enhancement
- Low Distortion Full Band Width for Sound Quality Tuning
- Short Circuit, Thermal, Reverse Voltage and Over Voltage Protection
- Extreme Power in a Small Footprint
- CTA 2006 Standard Compliant
- High Efficiency Class "D" Design
|RMS @ 1 Ohm
||600w x 1
||1200w x 1
|RMS @ 2 Ohms
||400w x 1
|Min Ohm Bridged
|THD @ 4 Ohm
|Max RCA Voltage
||10Hz - 220Hz
||6.77 (in) x 5.9 (in) x 1.9 (in)
||Optional (UR1 Gain Remote Knob)