Up for auction is a Massive Audio BLX5M 5 ch Marine amplifier. This amp is perfect for Marine or Motorcycle applications. The amplifier was mounted on a non powered display unit. It has slight cosmetic blemishes from being screwed to the board, but other than that she is brand new. This auction is starting at $1 with no reserve. As always good luck, and happy bidding!!!
Massive Audio NANO "BLX5-M" Amplifier with Bluetooth Audio Streaming comes dressed in a silver heat sink with stainless-steel end caps and a blue backlit logo. The BLX5-M Five Channel circuit board is treated with Dura-Coated 320°F Epoxy for water resistance.
Powerful and TINY only 4.25” W x 1.6” H x 12.17" L. It’s full range 5 channel digital platform design offers a built In OEM Line Converter that can take up to 9V in which activates the Auto Turn On (no turn on wire needed). The switched 12V out can activate additional system products if needed.
an onboard SATA1 input accommodates the optional UBT1 Bluetooth Dongle for audio streaming and there is a remote bass gain control input for use with the optional UR1. The BLX5-M also has a "Docking Port" to plug in an optional Railcap Booster (RCLX).
Accessories include MOLEX-to-RCA & MOLEX-to-High Level Leads depending on if you are using a source unit with or without RCA outputs.
- Extreme Power with Mini Compact Footprint
- Full Range Digital Design
- Conformal Dura-Coated 320°F Epoxy PC Boards to resist Moisture, Dust and Extreme Heat
- 4 Layer PCB design with SMD parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full MOSFET High Grade Switching Devices
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming with optional UBT1 Dongle
- Built-in Auto Sensing Turn On/Off Function (Hi-Inputs)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Inputs)
- -3 ~ + 12DB Variable Bass Boost 40 Hz - 200 Hz
- Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- RCLX ~ Railcap Booster (Optional)
- World Wide Standards Compliant (RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE)
- UR1 Bass Remote Gain Control Input (optional)
|Peak Output Power @ 14.4V
||480W x 2 + 1200W Max
|1 Ohm RMS
|2 Ohm RMS
||240W x 4 + 600W
|4 Ohm RMS
||120W x 4 + 300W
|4 Ohm Bridged
||480W x 2 + 300W
|THD at 4 Ohm Load 30% Rated Power
||-6~12dB (Woofer Channel)
||2 Ohm Stereo
||UR1 Gain Remote (Optional)
||1.6"H x 4.25"W x 12.17"L