This PRIMO P4 Amplifier easily delivers 1600 Watts RMS and 3200 Watts Peak output. All PRIMO series amps use Mil Spec PCBs with Surface Mount Devices.
Inside you will discover full MOSFET high grade switching devices and you can be assured your investment will last as a result of our 5 way protection circuitry and our “LED Clipping Indicator”. Massive engineers have selected only the highest quality 1% tolerance resistors to insure consistency in performance. Also, our built-in OEM Line Converter enables installation of this Amplifier in any system as a result of its input sensitivity adjustable up to 10V RMS with our Auto Turn On circuit and there’s a 12 Volt remote output for external 12 Volt devices. We’ve also included our proprietary “Bass Kompressor” circuitry which provides low frequency enhancement. Adding to its “street cred” is its compliance with the Consumer Technology Association’s CTA 2006 Standards for Car Audio Amplifiers. Not only does it comply it actually outperforms these stringent standards All models are pretested and will outperform their published CTA 2006 rating. I.C.P. (In Car Performance) is the main design goal.
Outside you will be impressed by a smooth polished aluminum surface with our logo glowing radiantly in blue, announcing to the world you’re in possession of PRIMO equipment. The end caps feature adjustments for Band Pass, 0 – 12 dB variable Bass Boost with adjustable frequency and optional remote control plus each model supports a “Docking Port” to plug in an optional custom matching 4 Farad Railcap Booster (RCP). An optional Remote Gain control (UR1) is available for purchase.
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 400mV RMA ~ 10V RMS
- Built-In (ATO) Auto Sensing Turn On Function (Hi-Low Converter)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Inputs)
- Variable Lowpass: 60Hz ~ 220Hz/ 18dB
- 0~12dB Variable Bass Boost (Optional Remote)
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30Hz ~ 120Hz
- Subsonic Filter Control: 0Hz (OFF) ~ 60Hz
- Clipping LED Indicator
- Heavy Duty Power Supply
- Illuminated Logo
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Heat Sink
- Designed and Engineered in U.S.A.
- Proprietary “Bass Kompressor” Circuitry provides Low-Frequency Enhancement
- Low Distortion Full Band Width for Sound Quality Tuning
- Short Circuit, Thermal, Reverse Voltage and Over Voltage Protection
- Extreme Power in a Small Footprint
- CTA 2006 Standard Compliant
- High Efficiency Class “D” Design
|RMS @ 1 Ohm||1600w x 1|
|PEAK Power||3200w x 1|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||1000w x 1|
|Min Impedance||1 Ohm|
|Min Ohm Bridged||n/a|
|THD @ 4 Ohm||<0.03%|
|Recommended Fuse||200 Amp|
|Max RCA Voltage||10v|
|Freq. Response||10Hz – 220Hz|
|Dimensions||13.46 (in) x 5.9 (in) x 1.9 (in)|
|Bass Remote||Optional (UR1 Gain Remote Knob)|