If you’re looking for a new touchscreen receiver for your car, why not go for a big screen? Pioneer’s DMH-T450EX multimedia receiver’s big 9″ capacitive touchscreen display gives you the crystal-clear view and responsive control you’re looking for. It has Bluetooth® for wireless phone calls and streaming, offers Alexa and Siri voice control, and it’s simple to add a rearview camera to help you park safely.
Check your dash!
Important Note — The screen measures 9.295″ x 5.545″. Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash, your shifter, and all other controls.
Bluetooth lets you safely enjoy wireless hands-free calling as well as accessing the media on your smartphone. Choose from tracks in your digital library or stream music, news, podcasts, or other content. Pioneer’s WebLink app allows you to access select apps from your phone through the receiver’s touchscreen when connected to the DMH-T450EX’s USB port. And with Pioneer’s Vozsis app you can command Amazon Alexa through this receiver to pull up music, deliver weather reports, place orders, and do many other helpful tasks with your voice.
A 3.5 mm jack lets you plug in portable music players and other devices, and a USB input accommodates thumb drives and other compatible devices. This receiver can play your high-resolution FLAC files from a thumb drive to give you great sound quality. You can also view video from an outboard video player or a USB drive when the car is parked with the parking brake engaged.
You’ll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- 9″ floating capacitive HD touchscreen display
- chassis fits double-DIN dash openings
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and high-res FLAC music files
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Pioneer WebLink built in (requires phone app)
- Siri Eyes Free control with iPhone
- Amazon Alexa built in (requires Pioneer Vozsis app)
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- 6 EQ presets
- bass boost
- adjustable crossover
- subwoofer controls
- inputs: 3.5mm audio/video AUX in, rear USB input, backup camera input, wired remote (sold separately), Bluetooth mic (included)
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub), RCA video output
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- monitor: 9.295″W x 5.545″H x 2.125″D
- chassis: 7.015″W x 3.945″H x 5.605″D
What’s in the box:
Pioneer DMH-T450EX owner’s manual
- 9″ Touchscreen monitor (pre-attached) Source unit (10A fuse)
- Wiring harness (6.5′ Parking brake wire)
- Preout/Camera harness
- 58″ USB extension cable
- Microphone w/ visor-bracket (attached 10′ cable terminated by a right-angled 2.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- 6 Pan-head ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- 6 Counter-sunk ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- Installation Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Sheet