Screaming onto the scene is DS18’s PRO-DR1P that has an all new design and has been tweaked for maximum performance and loudness. This horn driver sports a 1″ 8-ohms CCA voice coil to absorb the 240W Peak power and is designed to really make it loud with efficiency. This driver has a 103 dB sensitivity so the potential of screaming loudness is easily obtainable with the right combination of power. This driver’s frequency range is very wide starting at 800Hz all the way up to ear drum shattering 20KHz! The PRO-DR1P is sure to complete your pro audio system and complement all your other speakers with crisp and clear high range sound.
- Utilizes a CCA 1″ voice coil to maximize loudness per watt.
- 240w Peak power and 120w program power will make these compliment your entire system
- Removable voice coil so if you happen to need to repair on the go, it can be done in minutes.
- Wide frequency response of 800Hz to 20KHz so you won’t miss one high-hat or cymbal crash.
- Will easily accommodate most screws on throats.
|Installation Type||Screw Down|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Peak Power Handling||240W|
|Program Power Handling||120W|
|AES Power||60 W|
|Recommended HI Pas Crossover||900Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||1″|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Kapton|